Migraine patient’s feedback required for my research project!

By murugesh82 Latest Activity August 2, 2012 at 5:32 am Views 2,088 Replies 6

murugesh82

URGENT help required
Need some Migraine patients who could give some feedback for my research project
I assure you privacy of data received and this will only be used by me for academic purpose. Send the details in enclosed format either by scanning or my post .This won't be shared with anyone with/without any commercial interest.
If you interest please contact me (murugeshcology@gmail.comEmail Small)

With regards
Murugesan Arumugam
UGC-BSR Research Fellow
Pharmacology Lab , Department of Pharmacy
Annamalai University
Chidambaram-608001
Tamilnadu State, India
+91-8870151588

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (6 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • CatLoverGGma
    CatLoverGGma June 17, 2013 at 12:25 am   

I don't know if you are still looknig for people to help you, but do agree that a survey would be the best way to get information from a diverse group of people. I do surveys for several of the survey companies and have done a few that wanted medical info and background. Hope this will help in your research project.

• myobloc2
    myobloc2 September 30, 2012 at 1:41 am   

I concur with SiMi , due to our HIPAA privacy rules & regulations-as a patient, I don't like my medical records going overseas, as I have NO control. As a healthcare professional, you would be better suited to recruit Candidates thru Medzilla or using Survey Monkey as a means of communication. And of course, if your research project is thru an accredited university, they should be able to provide this info to you without prevail.

• CHILLI TACO
    CHILLI TACO August 11, 2012 at 9:48 am   

Didn't you just read the comments? ??

• SiMi-X
    SiMi-X August 2, 2012 at 6:12 pm   

People would be more likely to respond if you created an online survey (on a site like SurveyMonkey.com) instead of asking them to give their e-mail address to a stranger who could be a Spammer for all we know. You also didn't say what info. you want, making you more suspect.

• CHILLI TACO
    CHILLI TACO August 11, 2012 at 9:19 am   

I agree! And although you have an address listed you are using a gmail acct? Wouldn't the university have their own? Just saying I agree with Simi-x

• murugesh82
    murugesh82 August 11, 2012 at 9:22 am   

Thanks for your response
    can i get your personal mail ID Please