Android apps

By JJJJ4 Latest Activity October 1, 2012 at 8:00 pm Views 1,681 Replies 4

Can anyone recommend an android app to track symptoms/meds etc?

I used to use iHeadache on my iTouch, but I'm trying to switch everything over to my new phone… and it's not available for android.

Neither is the web M.D. pain coach, which was recommended to me.

Any suggestions?

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (4 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • keokeogirl
    keokeogirl April 28, 2013 at 3:09 am   

I use mymigrainelog, it is pretty good & reliable. I can also backup to my SD card or email my data. It also collects my data into charts & is very helpful. Although, my neurologist prefers me to use her worksheet. So I just transfer the data to it.

• deltaforce
    deltaforce April 24, 2013 at 7:17 am   

I have used many and headache notebook by GSK was the best. Only (and major) problem with the app is with export of data. The exported data is totally useless, so I stopped using it. Now I use google spreadheet, the best.

• APN182
    APN182 February 1, 2013 at 9:44 am   

I have been using My Pain Diary which I think is available for Android. I have an iPhone. It's rated very high by other users and its customizable for any type of pain one is dealing with. It even tracks weather, which can be a migraine trigger for many. My neurologist really likes the reports too.

• SiMi-X
    SiMi-X October 6, 2012 at 5:29 pm   

I use "My Headache Log", but it isn't perfect as it crashes whenever you try to look at a chart (many ppl have reported this) and it doesn't fit all my needs. I tried several apps and this one worked best for me. Most have trial versions so you can see how they work before buying them (if the full version isn't free). I don't need it for figuring out triggers, as I know mine, but wouldn't recommend it for that since the charts don't work. I just use it to keep track of how many migraines I get, my med increases, and how my meds are or aren't helping.