Carrying meds

By Solus Umbra Latest Activity November 7, 2012 at 8:05 pm Views 1,743 Replies 2 Likes 1

Solus Umbra

So how does everyone care there meds around? I use to carry mine in a little pill case that goes on a key chain but ran into some problems with that. I will not carry a purse and can't always leave the meds in the car. And its not like imitrex is in a small labeled bottle that I can put in my pocket.

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (2 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • kcass88
    kcass88 February 14, 2013 at 6:47 am   

i carry mine in an old pill bottle. I took thhe label off. probably not the best idea but i can tell my pills apart because they all look different but i have a few differnet options to choose from and the pill bottle fits in my pocket.

• John Bukowski Galt
    John Bukowski Galt November 11, 2012 at 10:53 pm   
    Edited November 11, 2012 at 10:54 pm by John Bukowski Galt

If your pharmacist just gives you your Imitrex in that packet where you have to punch the pills out of that annoying cardboard packet, you can most likely request that they change that. When I used to take Imitrex in the pill form (I now take the injections) I would usually be given that cardboard packet, but a few times after the drug finally went generic, the pharmacist dispensed the pills in a regular bottle as you would any other pill. This was at a CVS. You might be able to request that they do that if it would be more convenient for you. I'm not sure if it would work, but it's worth a try.