what types of migraines do people here have?

By Devenaira Latest Activity February 17, 2013 at 10:36 am Views 1,825 Replies 7

Devenaira

im 32 years old. i was diagnosed at 19 with Basilar Artery Migraines.

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (7 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • chuffers244
    chuffers244 April 25, 2013 at 6:04 pm   

Hi, i have just had a really bad hemiplegic migraine. First time iv had a major migraine for more than 2 days… This one lasted for 12! I have had limited / no feeling down my left side since then which is worrying!! Has anyone else had one this bad?? If so is this paralysis last long… It's already been a month and its really harming my school work. If anyone has an suggestions I would be soo grateful :) thanks

• Lostgirl1515
    Lostgirl1515 April 11, 2013 at 3:45 pm   

I have Hemiplegic Migraines, Hemicrania, Migraine with and without aura, Migraine with aura but no head pain, and Cluster Headaches.

• lissa907
    lissa907 March 31, 2013 at 9:33 pm   

I have chronic migraines, meaning I get an average of 15+ migraines a month, and I was just diagnosed with cluster headaches

• APN182
    APN182 February 20, 2013 at 11:07 am   

Migraine without aura. I also have a mild case of scoliosis which has caused me to have something called pain syndrome. I'm not sure what that means and I need to ask.

• Devenaira
    Devenaira February 21, 2013 at 6:20 am   

Chronic pain syndrome (CPS) is a common problem that presents a major challenge to health-care providers because of its complex natural history, unclear etiology, and poor response to therapy. CPS is a poorly defined condition. Most authors consider ongoing pain lasting longer than 6 months as diagnostic, and others have used 3 months as the minimum criterion. In chronic pain, the duration parameter is used arbitrarily. Some authors suggest that any pain that persists longer than the reasonably expected healing time for the involved tissues should be considered chronic pain.

• kcass88
    kcass88 February 19, 2013 at 8:43 pm   

they just told me they were chronic, without aura.

• Devenaira
    Devenaira February 18, 2013 at 3:38 pm   

not many active people here iguess