Hello, I'm new.

By mylittlesecret Latest Activity April 25, 2013 at 6:01 pm Views 1,758 Replies 2 Likes 2

mylittlesecret

I started getting migraines two years ago.
I've been diagnosed and am on migraleve (which is the brand name) and they are helping but they are starting to wear off.
I get triggered by: exercise, low pressure front weather (like storms and stuff), loud noises, bright lights and probably some other stuff that I can't think of now.
It's hard living with them because whenever they start I just want to lie in a quiet room but I'm coping sort of.
Mine are from a genetic predisposition from my grandmother, bless her.

So yeah, that's me. Hello!

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (2 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • dks10
    dks10 July 18, 2013 at 4:48 pm   

Welcome Dear, I know your pain. I've had a migraine since sunday that will not go away. It goes away for a few hours and then comes right back even with the meds. I take the generic Imitrex. Good luck and God bless you.

• chuffers244
    chuffers244 May 9, 2013 at 11:37 am   

Hi
    I jus wanted to welcome you to the community :D
    I had migraines for about 5 years now. I was put on migraleve for the first two years but I had the same problems as you that it started to be less effective. It's like my migraines became immune to it! I was put a variety if triptins but they didn't work and I'm now on zolmitriptan it's the only thing that works for me :)
    I really commend you for coping I literally have to lie in a dark room for at least one day. Sorry I'm rambling again… If u want any help or questions you can always as me:)
    Bye