Migraine for 2 days its Killing me

By pinkfire22 Latest Activity September 14, 2013 at 6:33 pm Views 1,879 Replies 5 Likes 2

Help so I've had a migraine for two day . I think it was brought on by my adhd meds I'm not sure that's what we are checking but I need relief ASAP I have them since I was 12 I'm pretty my h past everything help!!!

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (5 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • pinkfire22
    pinkfire22 September 20, 2013 at 2:53 pm   

You know not lately .. I did I'm going to keep an eye out

• Ken will
    Ken will December 9, 2013 at 11:30 pm   

My migraines stay away as long as I stay on Plavix

• pinkfire22
    pinkfire22 September 18, 2013 at 9:32 pm   

Well for pain I have tramadol, maxalt, imitrex, and trixamex . The only one the maybe helps is Trixamex but I switch of I do have a spray for pain called Sprix the times I've used it its taken the migrane away but it hurts my nose so bad and the taste . You suffer the pain so you would never pass the pain relief meds up but this spray worked for me but it hurts so bad . I did call my neurologist and he said to stop The adhd meds .Which I'm definitely bummed about . For preventative I take topomax bid and I take Prozac for depression tid .

• dks10
    dks10 September 19, 2013 at 10:21 am   

Ok, do you drink lots of water? I know it sounds silly, but drinking plenty of water keeps my migraines from being so bad. I know it's hard to eat or drink sometimes when you have a migraine, so for about the last 6 years I've switched from drinking sodas to drinking lots of water everyday. It really does help.

• dks10
    dks10 September 18, 2013 at 5:34 pm   

All I can tell you is get to a Dr. or Urgent Care where they can give you meds to keep the pain down. Are you on any migraine meds now? If so what are you taking?