Just diagnosed with occipital neuropathy

By HealingSpirit Latest Activity November 27, 2014 at 10:10 pm Views 3,187 Replies 3 Likes 1

HealingSpirit

I've been having daily headaches, migraines lasting 2-3 days, and pain behind my right ear and side of my head, light headedness and fainting. I was just put on topiramate. He also wants me to go for physical therapy, but I want to do some exercises at home until after the holidays, there's too much on my plate right now. Has anyone been on this too? Seems I have more pain than not with all my conditions!

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (3 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • dks10
    dks10 December 1, 2014 at 6:10 am   

I feel your pain dear. I have migraines and they last for days sometimes. I hurt in my right eye and all the way behind my right ear to the right side of my neck. It feels like I have a rubber-band across my right eye trying to pull my eye through the back of my neck. Sometimes it lasts for up to 60 hours. I take maxalt, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. So sorry you are in pain.

• HealingSpirit
    HealingSpirit December 3, 2014 at 2:54 pm   

Sorry I haven't replied! I've had a svere migraine still going on! The right area behind my ear, down my neck is horrid! I must go out as it's my mothers 90th bday today and the family is surprising her at a restaurant, great grand kids too except for my sons and families, another story! Be well, Thank you for caring!

• dks10
    dks10 December 4, 2014 at 11:56 am   

Hope you have a better day. Good luck with all the running.