Mom troubled with migraine

By Kathleenrobert11 Latest Activity May 1 at 10:17 am Views 977 Replies 3

Kathleenrobert11

Hello!!
My mom is troubled with a severe migraine. She is unable to d her work due to this. She used to take short breaks and also take painkillers in order to get a relief from this migraine. But there is of no use. Painkillers just gave her a temporary relief. Soon after some time, the headache would back at high level. I searched online to find a solution to her problem. I read about medical marijuana treatment ( http://apollocannabis.ca/saskatchewan/ ) and I'm eager to know about it. Can someone share the pros and cons of medical cannabis?

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (3 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • Dr Gary
    Dr GaryCA August 14 at 10:10 pm   

Hi Kathleen, it's nice to meet you. I am so sorry I didn't see your post earlier. I hope you are still checking in here. I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I know how hard it must be to see her in such pain. I am also just beginning to learn about the potential of cannabis, I am reading news on how it is being explored as a treatment for a number of conditions. Your post is the first time I have read about it being discussed in terms of migraines. It seems to me that the we have quite a ways to go in terms of understanding the potential benefits of cannabis. You might do some research to see if there are any studies of interest to you, and that might even be looking for patients to get involved. I hope you will keep us posted on what you learn.